Welcome to BLOGPAY!
Where you get paid for blogging
Where you get paid for blogging
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the content (such as, but not limited to, text, photo, video, audio, code, computer software, items for sale, or other materials) posted to our Services by users or anyone else (“Content”) and are not responsible for any use or effects of such Content. So, for example:
- We do not endorse any Content or represent that Content is accurate, useful, or non-harmful. Content could be offensive, indecent, or objectionable; include technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, or other errors; or violate or infringe the privacy, publicity rights, intellectual property rights (see our Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy section to submit copyright complaints), or other proprietary rights of third parties.
- If you post Content, comment on a website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) Content available on our Services, you are entirely responsible for the Content, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
- We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from anyone’s use, purchase, or downloading of Content. If you access or use any Content, you are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
- Any Content offered for sale through any of our Services are the seller’s sole responsibility, and you agree that you will look solely to the seller for any damages that result from your purchase or use of Content.
- We are not a party to, and will have no responsibility or liability for, any communications, transactions, interactions, or disputes between you and the provider of any Content.
- Please note that additional third party terms and conditions may apply to the downloading, copying, purchase, or use of Content.
- By subscribing to blogpay, you agree to abide by all terms
- Authors should in no way post a false article just for traffic. Article shall be taken down and author ban from using blogpay
- You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your account. You are responsible for keeping your account information up-to-date and for keeping your password secure.
- blogpay will only use your personal data provided to help improve the system.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account and any other actions taken in connection with our Services. You shall not share or misuse your access credentials. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or of any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Authors can only cashout when their Balance exceeds GH¢ 100 threshold
- On new registration, authors are to get authorised to start getting paid by paying a one time subscription fee of Gh¢30.00 only
- Authors are paid GH¢ 0.15 per view of a paticular post.
- Authors are charged 40% on their money earned when cashing out. Breakdown: Transactional charges (5%), Site maintenance (15%), Server costs (20%).
- Fee Changes. We may change our fees at any time, or start charging fees for Services that were previously free or one time payment. When applicable, we may give you advance notice of the fee changes. If you don’t agree with the fee changes, you must cancel your Paid Service.
- On withdrawals, kindly wait to receive payment within the next 48 hours. Do well to lodge a complain through our live chat if payment delays.
- Every post you make has a duration of 30 days ( 1 MONTH) for your views to sync. After your due date, views do not sync for such post
- On withdrawal, all your active posts status changes from ON to OFF and do not receive views sync. With the exception of posts that were at zero(0) views at the time of withdrawal.
- Articles published on our website must be 70% unique. All plagiarised articles would be flagged and views earned will be deducted. Views will continue to serve where no policy violations have been found.
- Kindly note that views sync by close of the day. The platform rejects invalid traffic based on Google adsense policy. Articles Google reject for ads normally doesn't have views sync. Google Ads should only be placed on content that you’ve created, that provides value to users. Do not copy content from other sources.
- if you have issues of posts not syncing by close of the day, it could be
i) You didn't get views that day which is rare.
ii) Google has rejected ads on that article for that perticular day
- KIndly read more from Google adsense policy below.
BLOGPAY depends on Google's adsense program for her authors to earn on their articles. Kindly note that the following adsense terms is also applicable to your use of our platform. Publishers are a crucial part of the Google advertising ecosystem. To continue hosting quality advertisers, earning money, and connecting with users, your sites must comply with our policies for content, layout, and traffic. This guide will help you better understand why we care about maintaining a healthy ecosystem.
- Using our Services: You may use our Services only as permitted by this the AdSense Terms and any applicable laws. Don't misuse our Services. For example, don't interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide.
- Changes to our Services; Changes to the AdSense Terms: We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features of the Services at any time, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether. We may modify the AdSense Terms at any time. We'll post any modifications to the AdSense Terms on this page and any modifications to the AdSense Policies or the Google Branding Guidelines on their respective pages. Changes will generally become effective 14 days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you don't agree to any modified terms in the AdSense Terms, you'll have to stop using the affected Services.
- Termination, Suspension, and Entitlement to Further Payment: Google may at any time, without providing a warning or prior notice, temporarily suspend further payments on your Account, suspend or terminate the participation of any Property in the Services, or suspend or terminate your Account because of, among other reasons, invalid activity or your failure to otherwise fully comply with the AdSense Policies. Google can terminate your participation in the Services, and close your Account, if your Account remains inactive for a period of 6 or more consecutive months. If Google closes your Account due to inactivity, and the balance reflected in your Account equals or exceeds the applicable threshold, we will pay you that balance, subject to our payment provisions in Section 5. If Google closes your Account due to inactivity, you will not be prevented from submitting a new application to use the Services. If Google terminates your Account due to your breach of the AdSense Terms, including, but not limited to, your causing or failing to prevent invalid activity on any Property, or your failure to otherwise fully comply with the AdSense Policies, you will not be entitled to any further payment from Google for any prior use of the Services. If you breach the AdSense Terms or Google suspends or terminates your Account, you
(i) are prohibited from creating a new Account, and
(ii) may not be permitted to monetize content on other Google products. If you dispute any payment made or withheld relating to your use of the Services, or, if Google terminates your Account and you dispute your termination, you must notify Google within 30 days of any such payment, non-payment, or termination by submitting an appeal . If you do not, any claim related to the disputed payment or your termination is waived.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and defend BLOGPAY, its affiliates, agents, authors, and advertisers from and against any and all third-party claims and liabilities arising out of or related to the Properties, including any content served on the Properties that is not provided by BLOGPAY, your use of the Services, or your breach of any term of the AdSense Terms and Blogpay terms. Google's and Blogpay's advertisers are third-party beneficiaries of this indemnity.
Invalid traffic includes any clicks or impressions that may artificially inflate an advertiser's costs or a publisher's earnings. Invalid traffic covers intentionally fraudulent traffic as well as accidental clicks.
Invalid traffic includes, but is not limited to:
- Clicks or impressions generated by publishers clicking their own live ads / links
- Repeated ad / link clicks or impressions generated by one or more users
- Publishers encouraging clicks on their ads/ links (examples may include: any language encouraging users to click on ads/ links, ad implementations that may cause a high volume of accidental clicks, etc.)
- Automated clicking tools or traffic sources, robots, or other deceptive software.
- Clicks on Google ads / links must result from genuine user interest, and any method that artificially generates clicks or impressions is strictly prohibited by our Program policies. If we observe high levels of invalid traffic on your account, we may suspend or disable the account to protect our advertisers and users. Additionally, if we are unable to verify the quality of your traffic, we may limit or disable your ad serving. Due to invalid clicks, you may also see a difference between your estimated and finalized earnings.
-We understand that a third party may generate invalid traffic on your ads without your knowledge or permission. However, ultimately it is your responsibility as the publisher to ensure that the traffic on your ads is valid. For this reason, we highly recommend that you review our tips for preventing invalid traffic.